Tuesday 19 January 2016

Flora needs your HELP please




Flora needs your HELP !


I did not question this but went to the next taxi in the queue. As I got into this taxi with my guide dog, this driver informed me that, when he saw me approach the taxi in front of him, he had not been surprised that the first driver had refused my fare as he said that he knew that the driver did not like dogs. The first driver then came alongside the car on the driver’s side and repeated that he had a fare booked. After the first driver walked away, my driver commented  that, if that were the case, he should not have been on the rank.  As the taxi I was in pulled away, the first taxi was still on the rank.

I asked my driver for the plate number of the first taxi and he made a note of this for me , also giving me his own number.

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment