Saturday 26 December 2015

What do I find the most challenging aspect of my role?


On our way home

There are two main challenges; one comes from how I have to travel to meetings With all my equipment and my guide dog Flora I look like a manic hiker with my Rucksack and computer bag (I am now fitter and stronger than I have been in Such a long time)


The second challenge is; I have overcome a problem when delivering training by
Asking different volunteers to read from the Powerpoint presentation and I have
found that this keeps everyone alert.

These challenges have made me a much stronger person and prepared to have to have a go and not be afraid to ask for help.  I feel that volunteering in whatever form is a way of giving something back to the community but it has strengthened my own belief that I still have a lot to offer and I can do anything I put my mind to.

No comments:

Post a Comment